I am looking forward to support you on your journey to cloud
I have over 10 years of experience in software development and 5 years in cloud architecture and infrastructure. I supported multiple companies with their migration of existing infrastructure into cloud, setting up logging, monitoring, alerting and CI/CD pipelines. I helped companies to split existing services into manageable micro services and to run them in cloud reliably.
My Focus Areas
- Migrating existing infrastructure / projects into cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Cloud infrastructure engineering
- Site reliability engineering
Typical roles in projects
- Cloud- or software architect
- Technology Consultant
- DevOps engineer
- Clouds: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Workload orchestration: HashiCorp Stack (Consul, Vault, Nomad, etc.), AWS ECS, Kubernetes
- Alerting and monitoring: Prometheus, AlertManager, Grafana, DataDog, PagerDuty, OpsGenie
- Logging: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Fluentd, Vector.
- CI/CD: github, gitlab, concourse.ci
- Programming Languages: Rust, Go (golang), Elixir, Scala (Play Framework, Akka), Java (Spring, Spring boot, WebFlux, etc.), Python.
- Artificial Intelligence: Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch.
Contact me for further details