I am looking forward to support you on your journey to cloud
I have over 15 years of experience in software development and 7 years in cloud architecture and infrastructure. I supported multiple companies with their migration of existing infrastructure into cloud, setting up logging, monitoring, alerting and CI/CD pipelines. I helped companies to split existing services into manageable micro services and to run them in cloud reliably.
My Focus Areas
- Migrating existing infrastructure / projects into cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Cloud infrastructure engineering
- Data engineering
- Site reliability engineering
Typical roles in projects
- Cloud- or software architect
- Technology Consultant
- DevOps/Data engineer
- Cloud Providers: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Workload orchestration: Kubernetes, HashiCorp Stack (Consul, Vault, Nomad, etc.), AWS ECS
- Alerting and monitoring: Prometheus, AlertManager, Grafana, DataDog, PagerDuty, OpsGenie
- Provisioning: Ansible, NixOS, Salt Stack.
- Logging: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Fluentd, Vector.
- CI/CD: Github, Gitlab, Azure DevOps, concourse.ci
- Programming Languages: Python, Rust, Go (golang), Elixir/erlang.
Contact me for further details